|Operating Unit||New Taipei City Environmental Culture and Education Association|
|Location||2/F, No. 29-1 Heping St., Yingge Dist., New Taipei City|
|Service Time||Mon-Fri 9:00～17:00|
|Contact||Yang Guolong Director General|
1. Yingge ceramic kiln life.
2. Bread kiln fragrant baking experience.
3. Iron Horse and Environmental Education Experience Based on the Characteristics of the Nearby Environment.
4. To bake your favorite flavored bread in an eco-friendly bakery style.
5. Know the kiln in a kiln and experience the kiln temperature, kiln fire and kiln firing just after the kiln.
the history of the pottery town
bake bread using kiln
bike tour (Dahan River)