|Operating Unit||Department of Applied History, National Chiayi University|
|Location||No. 85, Wenlong Village, Minxiong Township, Chiayi County|
|Service Time||Tuesday to Sunday 09:00-17:00|
1. Garlaic Sugar Factory (Zhecheng Cultural Park)
1. Learn about the humanities and history, landscape architecture, and rural anecdotes of the Suantou Sugar Refinery and the South Courtyard of the Forbidden City.
2. After understanding the characteristics and history of the Japanese-style dormitory group of Suantou Sugar Refinery, through open case discussions, students are asked to think about the disappearance of old houses, from the dormitory group to the factory village, showing the development of residence in Taiwan.
3. Watch a performance by the smiling and hanging silk puppet troupe participated by senior elders, and then the master will use both hands to control the puppet silk thread.
4. Through pottery DIY pull cup and kiln making, students can use their imagination and creativity to experience local art and culture.
5. By riding a five-minute car, the trainees seem to travel through time and space to further understand Taiwan‵s sugar industry culture.